This sequel moves the aerial battlefield from the Pacific theatre during WWII to the European front.
Experiencing the conflict through three fictional pilots, Heroes Over Europe boasts more than a dozen combat missions in the main campaign, involving a series of historical conflicts, such as fending off the German Luftwaffe during the Battle of Britain.
The stars of the game, however, are the Allied planes modelled after those that took to the skies during WWII, including the Hurricane, Spitfire, Swordfish and Mustang, each with varied weapon types.
Pasted from - www.theage.com.au
UBISOFT’s Assassin’s Creed II Launch Date for Australia:
19th November 2009 for PS3 and Xbox 360
- but unfortunately delayed til 2010 for PC.
Patrice Desilets – the creative director of Assassin’s Creed II talks about the game and gives us an idea of how well made this game really is.. fascinating actually. Take a look at the video on assassinscreed.uk.ubi.com.
Assassins Creed II Black Edition – Exclusive to EB Games!
- Platform: Play Station 3
- Category: Action
- Release date: 19/11/09
- Rare “Master Assassin” upgrade Ezio figurine: This highly collectible figurine produced in limited quantities introduces a unique and powerful
design of upgraded Assassin cloak that Ezio will only access in the advanced stages of the adventure.
- 3 in-game bonus quests: Enter and explore the Renaissances most prestigious monuments to reveal mysterious unique artifacts hidden within their walls:
- Palazzo Medicis in Florence
- Santa Maria Dei Frari In Venice
- Arsenal Shipyard Warehouse In Venice
- Conspiracy book: This unique piece of art regroups exclusive development team insights on the game art, story and background, revealing secret faces of the Assassin’s Creed overarching conspiracy. The 64 pages book comes with finely crafted leather style hardcover and parchment finish pages.
- Game Soundtrack by Jesper Kyd (British Academy of Film and Television Arts nominee for “2009 Best original score in a game”)
- All videos, behind-the-scene interviews and e-goodies about Assassin’s Creed II
- Collectible black packaging featured with unique authenticity holographic signature
- Black Edition Text and Images pasted from www.ebgames.com.au.
Discover an intriguing & fascinating new epic story of power, revenge and conspiracy set in a pivotal moment of History: the Italian Renaissance.
- The lineage continues…introducing Ezio, the new Assassin
- Experience the freedom and immersion of an all new open world and mission structure
- Master the art of the assassin with all new weapons and instruments created by Leonardo Da Vinci himself.
Looking forward to it!
[img_assist|nid=653|title=Flight Control System|desc=|link=node|align=right|width=150|height=126]Logitech G940
Flight Control System
From takeoff to landing, flying with Logitech Flight System G940 makes every aircraft behave and feel like the real thing. Feel wind on your wings. Control engines together or independently. And master tricky maneuvers. Just like you would in a real cockpit.
Every piece of Logitech® Flight System G940 is carefully crafted with realism in mind. We looked to military and commercial planes and helicopters for inspiration. You get
We had a good entry into the RAW WAR Drive Event last Saturday with 5 TKR teams entered. In a field of 15 teams that's a pretty impressive team showing.
All the details can be seen on the Rivers Baptist Website
Our individual team results were:
4th – 007Tech (007 / NeuroTech) 140
6th – Davros (Davros / Jeremy) 115
7th – Ozzy Jackass (Scooter / Tom) 109
12th – Diesel Asssyd (Diesel / Asssyd) 56
15th - Fresh (Miriam/Caleb/AJ) 28
Well done guys - and thanks Miriam!
Our next racing event will be a TKR only event.
Looking forward to some more LAN fun coming soon. Stay tuned.
You can choose to fight on either the Good or Evil side, and in all of the biggest
battles from the Lord of the Rings movies!
EA tells it like this -
In this exciting, action strategy game, players fight on the side of both Good and Evil in all the biggest battles from The Lord of the Rings movies. The Battlefront format allows them to switch between characters at will, to suit the circumstance or their style, reliving – and even reinventing – the chaotic and engrossing conflicts from the films as they choose how best to tackle their objectives and defeat their enemies. In online multiplayer, gamers can choose to be Evil from the outset. - EA